Stupidity on Parade

I'm in a glass case of emotion!

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Lack of better Judgment

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT...so I went and saw War of the Worlds....geez....let it go...we all make mistakes right??

And I will be the first to admit that after seeing the movie....I actually had a slip up and forgot how crazy and strange Tom was.....damn Hollywood and their magic!!! But this morning, I am reading through MSNBC....so that I can be up on all of my world news..and I see in the corner of a page...a NEW article on Tom Cruise...and like a train wreck that you cannot look away from, I had to read it.

The article starts out by Tom Cruise talking about Sex "The “War of the Worlds” star recently revealed to a German magazine that he enjoys sex. “Sex is great, if you are in a relationship,” Cruise told Bild magazine. “Otherwise, I find sex actually not so interesting. Without a relationship it is confusing.”" Ok...not so bad...but...Confusing??? You just forget how to do it? Wait to set up a good standard for kids....he isnt saying you shouldn't do it...outside of a relationship (really you shouldn't have relations outside of marriage...but hey, who am I to judge)....he just says...."well...it can get confusing..."....another fine moment of wisdom from our greatness "The Tom".

"The psychiatry-bashing celeb touched on many topics in the wide ranging interview. Regarding fianceé Katie Holmes, Cruise said: “Our chemistry has clicked. We are so alike. I believe I have found the right one. And I want more children.”" WAIT ONE DAMN MINUTE!!! He wants more children...for anyone that has paid ANY attention to the last two marriages that Tom entered into.....it was very apparent and talked about that he was UNABLE to have children. I mean...HELLO...he divorced the lovely and oh so damn beautiful Nicole Kidman because she was pregnant and he said it could NEVER be his because he cant have children!!! So what....Katie put a spell on you and now your cured?? Ok,...this really aggravates me..because if he knocks Katie up...then he will prove that he is a filthy dirty liar and Nicole was probably telling the truth. (which I dont care whether she was or not....she is just too pretty to be mad at.)

Ok....so I should have been stronger and not seen the movie...but hey....I had a lapse in judgment...but seriously people...I think Tom should be boycotted...no more movies, no more interviews...nothing...Rainer...I am sorry to have let you down man.....you were so right....Tom...is crazy.

1 Comments:

At 7:25 PM, Blogger Tony said...

I've really enjoyed reading your blog. Very interesting and quite informative.

My chemistry article site has lots of info pertaining to chemistry article.

Come visit sometime :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home